Monday 24 June 2013

How can we add the customButton to CustomAnnotationView in iOS?

Hi ,


In iOS5 I am trying to create a custom callout for an annotation that will contain detail like, title, description,driving directions etc. In my app, when user is  selecting an annotation, then  have a choice of get the directions by tap on driving directions button. Now I am trying to create the driving directions button on custom annotation, the button is adding as subview to the custom annotation but when user click on that it's not responding(not calling the button method).
I tried by adding the detail disclosure button instead of custom button ,but it is also not working.
If I use AnnotationView instead of customAnnotationView, detailDisclosure button is working fine.


If any one have the solution for this please help me ..

No comments:

Post a Comment